An experienced English preschool teacher is required for the academic year 2021/22 to work with children of all ages from 2,5-4.
The Globe preschool desires an experienced carer who has a genuine passion, not only for teaching, but also for childcare.
- a University education and/or TEFL
- Native English speaker
- Experience teaching young and very young learners, must be within an educational setting.
- ESL and Early-childhood teaching experience
- Long-term cooperation (starting now, at least until June 2021)
- Creative, flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated, proactive, confident
- Cooperative, engaged and aware both inside and outside of the classroom
- High standard of written and spoken English incl. grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary
- Criminal record check
- Full-time position from September 2021
- Professional Development opportunities
NOTE: DO NOT SEND CV IF YOU DON’T HAVE EXPERIENCE AND IF YOU ARE NOT A NATIVE SPEAKER.
In case of an interest please contact us bellow:
Director of the Globe Kindergarten
+420 724 339 280