What does the fee cover?
- A dual language global education curriculum
- All extra-curricular activities
- Day trips, events and celebrations
|Full-day program (7.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.)||CZK / day||CZK / month|
|once a week||1025||4 100|
|twice a week||975||7 800|
|3 times a week||925||11 000|
|4 times a week||875||14 000|
|5 times a week||825||16 500|
Cost of food per day (breakfast, 2 snacks, lunch, drinks) ……………………….. 100,-CZK
|Half-day program (7.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.)||CZK / day||CZK / month|
|once a week||925||3 700|
|twice a week||875||7 000|
|3 times a week||825||9 900|
|4 times a week||775||12 400|
|5 times a week||725||14 500|
Cost of food per day (breakfast, 1 snack, lunch, drinks) …………….. 80,- CZK
Cost of food per day (combination of both programs) ………………. 100,-CZK
Discount for siblings
|Monthly fee, full-day program||15 500|
|Monthly fee, half-day program (7.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.)||13 500|
- You deposit 5 000 CZK upon the enrolment. This deposit is non-refundable.
- The payment for the month September is to be paid by August 15th
- The following payments for the month period is always to be paid by the 25th of the previous month.
- There is a discount for an advanced pay for the whole year as well as for an advanced pay for a half a year.
The School Cafeteria and its check out policy
If you check out your child on time from the daily catering service, you will receive back the money paid for that day. The rules of checking out are wrtitten in the nursery contract.